Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quit While You're Ahead


Why does the four year old ask Grandma to dig past the kiddie candy and pull out the dark chocolate?
I need a time out seat with a seat belt. Strong willed doesn't even begin to describe this monkey!
Muffins for Mom with Grandma was a success.
Bribing Annie to get out of bed this morning using stickers was a success.
Grant mowing the yard by himself was a success (all body parts still attached).
Dasha getting her homework done in record time was a success. (I'm not checking for correct answers, though).
My plan to get my school work accomplished and walking out of the building this afternoon without my computer or any papers was a success.

I'm quitting while I'm ahead.

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3

Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment