Friday, April 19, 2013

How do you sleep late?

Here's the day at a glance...
  • Getting ready for school in an empty house - very weird
  • Killing time before leaving for school - never happened before
  • Talent scouts finding a certified acrobat in my room during the CRCT with a near concussion - ugh!
  • Dinner with the girls from 3rd Grade Academy - never a dull moment
  • Coming home to a empty house AGAIN - getting very old
  • Annie refusing to hug me and climbing back into Eric's car for another "sleep over" - no words
  • Discovering the show "My Strange Addition" - seriously?
  • Renaissance Festival tomorrow - why not?
  • Counting down the hours until I get my babies back but wondering what the aftermath is going to look like - I'm ordering a Calgon IV now!
I'm tired and recognize the need for some sleep and a reset before I end up slipping down this slippery slope. I'm turning this crazy show off where folks are stinging themselves with bees and eating cat fur and hoping to drift into a deep sleep and then have the luxury of sleeping late in the morning without anyone waking me up asking me to wipe their butt. (Although, I really do miss her).
         
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
 
Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment