Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Bithday, Princess Annabelle!


So, I'm a little late. Whaaaatever! My baby turned 4 on March 11th. I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like just yesterday that she was sitting in her bouncy seat and sloshing around in it because she was so tiny. This little chicken nugget couldn't even fill up preemie clothes at first! Over three weeks early, two knots in her umbilical cord, a 25% chance of having a terminal genetic illness, and parents whose sanity has always been questioned. Once again, I can say that I would have never believed the road that we have traveled (tripped, run, hobbled, and crawled) down over the last four years. Wow.

I'll save the rest of the drama for another night. It seems that I have the attention span of a gnat flying toward a bug zapper these days.

Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment